Elt0r0loco1337Elt0r0loco1337

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Above the Sky (Techno) Above the Sky (Techno)

Ethereal

Lovely, absolutely lovely, the whole song overall is top notch to my ears. Perhaps the only thing I would like to see is more of a start up with the beats, I feel they appeared too fast near the beginning, a subtle beat would be great to hear, eventually rising into what would be your current rhythm.

-Booyahpah

spot1techno responds:

Thanks!! I'm glad you liked it. But, yea, starting subtle is important. In many tunes I try to go with that approach.

Pure Love =HFX= Pure Love =HFX=

Lovely

The way the audio is right now, is just perfect. It gives a subtle feel of being a 50's sort of melody. Right now, it sounds like you have recorded this thing on a record player. Just really beautiful.

arceus battle remix arceus battle remix

Ohoooohohoh...

I love this song, the percussion at the beginning kind of reminds me of battling Ganondorf in TLoZ Twilight Princess, they both have the same rhythm, not sure if that is what the Zelda piece was, but awesome song.

Balls On Fire Balls On Fire

Haha, I love this.

My balls almost spontaneously combusted from hearing this. That probably isn't good. Ha, it's almost like the time-OH GOD! Call 911!

Maverlyn responds:

Lawl XD

Controllers Controllers

Very nice!

I like the beginning, almost reminds me of TRON: Legacy with the digital sounds, I also like the length of this song. If only you could make it longer, I can't get enough of this!

Congrats to you, sir!

Mucky88 responds:

Thank you very much. I had someone mention the TRON thing a few days ago and while early Daft Punk is an big influence of mine, I only saw the TRON remake once and it didn't really stick with me.

And I think the song is a perfect length, I don't want to mess with that at all.

Own songs: Sand Temple (TLOZ) Own songs: Sand Temple (TLOZ)

Mysterious, definitely.

I love the theme you use, it definitely sounds mysterious enough for me wanting to see it in a game! You wouldn't mind telling what program you use? Garageband is very difficult for me.

ATProductions responds:

I use magix music maker 17, a very reliable and easy-to-use program. There are a ton of loops available from the start and if you want to you can download new loops. There are also VST-Plugins available (space pad, jazz drums, revolta (trance synths) and Vita (midi instruments).

The Eternal 2.0 The Eternal 2.0

Ahh, yes, there's the beat.

Yes, yes! I love this one more than the other one, good job! I'm glad you were able to put drum in this time, adds a whole new level of rhythm. Good job to you, sir!

Always around Always around

Very nice.

I like the drums in this: simple, yet upbeat and punchy. I love this song definitely a download. Nice job!

The Eternal The Eternal

Nice, very nice.

I like you choice of synths and everything like that. The thing that I would love to hear though is some more drum beats. Yes, I can hear the drums in the background, but using maybe more styles of drums would make me give this a ten. Nicely done though.

Cordz responds:

Thank you. ^^ glad someone likes it. And yea this one's missing a few things and doesn't sound right, but i do have a different version of it I'll upload, still have to tweak that one a bit. I'll upload it as soon as its done.

King of All Koopas King of All Koopas

Lovely, and at the same time: Evil ;)

As being a fan of bowser myself, this song is amazing. The use of synths and how they sound dark, along with the beats of the drum goes together like "mario and bowser". Perhaps my favorite parts would be Bowsers Castle form SMW and the final battle. Superb, good sir.

~Eltoroloco

MiguelVolkov responds:

Yeah, that's right... That was the intention, to give a sweet and speedy tune, with also dark tunes that keep Bowser's escence. Thanks for your excelent review.