Elt0r0loco1337Elt0r0loco1337

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

*.O->O.*->*.*=Discombobulated.

That was interesting. I have a headache. I think I'm gonna vomit from all of the flashing lights...I'll be back.

Open Letter to Game Devs Open Letter to Game Devs

Hehe...

Funny, you should make a Warhammer 40K like animation called Awesomehammer 40K.

Global Warming! Global Warming!

Wow.

Funny, what is the music used again?

Above the Sky (Techno) Above the Sky (Techno)

Ethereal

Lovely, absolutely lovely, the whole song overall is top notch to my ears. Perhaps the only thing I would like to see is more of a start up with the beats, I feel they appeared too fast near the beginning, a subtle beat would be great to hear, eventually rising into what would be your current rhythm.

-Booyahpah

spot1techno responds:

Thanks!! I'm glad you liked it. But, yea, starting subtle is important. In many tunes I try to go with that approach.

Pure Love =HFX= Pure Love =HFX=

Lovely

The way the audio is right now, is just perfect. It gives a subtle feel of being a 50's sort of melody. Right now, it sounds like you have recorded this thing on a record player. Just really beautiful.

arceus battle remix arceus battle remix

Ohoooohohoh...

I love this song, the percussion at the beginning kind of reminds me of battling Ganondorf in TLoZ Twilight Princess, they both have the same rhythm, not sure if that is what the Zelda piece was, but awesome song.

Comfort Comfort

Looks delicious, hopefully tastes good as well.

I wouldn't mind trying one of these, not because they are shaped like boobs, but because of the thrill of trying new stuff, definitely on the top ten.

Nerdy Proposal Nerdy Proposal

Awesome

I love how it has the 1960s style TV, with the choppiness and the colors. Really nice.

ROFLMAO90 responds:

Lol thank you :D

Just Showin' off my Good Side. Just Showin' off my Good Side.

It gets me excited.

I hope you don't mind if I want to stick my **** in that ass.

JoSilver responds:

She doesn't mind at all, in fact that's exactly what she wants... But bare in mind she will likely kidnap make you her sex slave and than sell you to a brothel in china town for a small order of Peking Duck with Chow Mien.

You will not enjoy any of it.